|Price per night (year 2023)|
|cottage or apartment
|Extra bed - baby cot as an extra person|
|up to 4 people||5 people|
|April 28 - May 7 (May weekend)||PLN 320||PLN 320||PLN 210||PLN 140||PLN 35|
|June 2 - June 6||PLN 220||240 PLN||PLN 150||PLN 120||PLN 35|
|June 7 – June 10 (Corpus Christi)||PLN 350||PLN 350||PLN 210||PLN 140||PLN 35|
|June 11 - June 16||PLN 220||240 PLN||PLN 150||PLN 120||PLN 35|
|June 17 - June 23||PLN 250||280 PLN||180 PLN||PLN 120||PLN 35|
|June 24 - July 7||PLN 300||PLN 320||PLN 210||PLN 140||PLN 35|
|July 8 - August 14||PLN 380||PLN 380||PLN 250||180 PLN||PLN 35|
|August 15 - August 19||PLN 300||PLN 320||PLN 210||PLN 130||PLN 35|
|August 20 - August 26||PLN 250||280 PLN||180 PLN||PLN 130||PLN 35|
|August 27 - September 2||PLN 220||240 PLN||PLN 150||PLN 120||PLN 35|
|from September 5||determined individually||determined individually||determined individually||determined individually||X|
The above prices are valid for bookings of at least 5 days. For shorter stays, we add a final cleaning fee of PLN 50.
Prices are negotiable for stays over 10 days.
The above prices do not include the local tax in the amount of PLN 2.80 per person per day, collected on the basis of a resolution of the Postomino Commune Council.
- The reservation is confirmed after receiving the advance payment of 20% for the rental. The next part of the deposit, the rental fee 30%, must be paid at least one month before arrival. We accept the remaining part of the payment on arrival in cash, by immediate transfer or with a travel voucher.
- In the case of resignation from the rental or shortening of the stay, the down payment and the rental fees are not refunded.
- The age of people using the house / apartment does not matter.
- Please do not bring animals.
- The houses / apartments are made available on the day of arrival from 5:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- The cottage / apartment must be vacated on the day of departure by 10:00. Before leaving, the house / apartment should be prepared for cleaning: empty fridge, thrown away rubbish, washed dishes.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the houses / apartments.
- The landlord is responsible for damage caused during the stay and is obliged to cover the damage in the amount allowing for the restoration of the original condition.
- The rental fee includes water and electricity consumption. Additionally, a local tax is collected in the amount specified by the Postomino Commune Council.
- The cottage / apartment can be used by the number of people agreed in the booking.
- We are not responsible for items left at the resort.
- Children using the playground should be supervised by adults.
- Please bring your own towels; on request, we can rent towels for an additional fee.
- We recommend taking rubber boots - in case of heavy rainfall, they will make it easier to move around the area.
- People from outside the center may stay on the premises from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Waste segregation is obligatory on the premises of the property.